Sunday, October 30, 2016

Illustration Friday: Stripes and Happy Halloween 2016!

I was walking through the woods behind the house and stumbled upon this little abode. I knew that 
these little houses existed because I have written about them several times here and here. To actually find one is quite thrilling and I picked it up and brought it home. I hope to find a tenant very soon.
My submission for Illustration Friday's "Stripes" is " Candy Corn Cabin"  but it is a cross between a teepee and a tent which is why it works so well in the woods.  

"Life in a Candy Corn House is Sweet!" 
Wishing you all a Happy Halloween and happy Trick or Treat!


5 comments:

asperezas said...

:D this is such a cute idea

valerie walsh said...

thank you mr.p :} have a happy week!

Tracy said...

Adorable! :D

valerie walsh said...

Thank you Tracy :) very sweet of you to comment!

SummerMaconArt said...

So cute!! Hi Val! This is Bearuh from the old Monday Artday blog. I am starting it back up here: http://mondayisartday.blogspot.com/ Please join us!