Wednesday, April 25, 2018

House Plants Illustration Friday: Pink

I made this small painting on paper to get out this idea again. I have made this image a few times, all different from each other. This closeup is a little over 5'x7".  I enjoy the process and love the idea. Coincidentally I added pink flowers which works for the "pink" theme on IF this week :)  This image is called "House Plants".

"All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today"  ~Indian Proverb

art by valerie walsh ©️

6 comments:

asperezas said...

Immensely lovely as always :}

kj said...

oh val, I could follow your imagination all day. this is so clever.

please keep blogging?! I think I'm back too.

I love you always
kj

valerie walsh said...

Thank you asperezas,
I always appreciate your kind comments <3

valerie walsh said...

Thank you Karen,
So good to hear from you! I hope you are very well and thank you for your very sweet comment <3 love back to you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a great opportunity to write on here, I have been battling with herpes and diabetes all those while and that was the reason I have being around internet for awhile but I'm well and cured now by Dr Itua herbal medicine that I ordered through https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ and Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com a great herbal doctor, I'm so grateful to Dr Itua for his great herbal work. Dr Itua assure me that he can also cure all sort of disease with his herbal medicines like ALS,Herpes,Diabetes,Cancer,Arthritis and other diseases. I wish is anyone here sick wellness through Dr Itua herbal doctor.

Comn Lines said...

Good reading this ppost