Thursday, December 22, 2005

Greetings!

I thought I should post another greeting card today. I have not been as good about it as promised but it is a busy time. I will try to post my walk through my forest in the New Year and I will try to name one more for the tag . Carla is hoping to try to participate too! I will need to name one more artist. Any volunteers? Have a cozy evening! inside reads: Wishing you warm winter moments and bright Christmas memories

copyright 1994 Marisol Inc.
 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cream said...

Greetings to you too, Val!
Have a great Christmas!

Janet said...

I am hoping to do my farm walk also in the next week or two. Sorry I couldn't come up with anything for the other tag.I have been sick all week with flu/sinus/crud...I am hoping to get an Illo Fri. in under the wire...maybe

valerie walsh said...

Merry, Merry to cream in your santa suit! Janet I hope you feel better for Christmas and don't you worry i will find an unwilling participant!

Alex Iskandar said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Val. I love the way you use colors ... it brightens me up just by looking at it. Merry Christmas to you and have a safe one ;-)