Monday, December 05, 2005

Peace


I have made hundreds of cards for every occasion. They were made for greeting card companies, business's, individuals and my own lines. I really enjoy creating art for cards and you usually do winter scenes in the summer. It's boiling outside but you have to conjure up snowy cold scenes. I will try to post a holiday card each day to celebrate the season. I will show a small sample of my favourites.

inside reads: on earth goodwill to all mankind.

copyright Marisol Inc. 1991

9 comments:

Jules said...

I would be saving this if someone sent it to me! It's beautiful; the whole soft pinkness of the house and the sky is just scrumptious.

Janet said...

Nice!...can't wait to see all of your cards!

Paige Keiser said...

This illustration gave me chills! It's so misty and soft--wonderful! Looking forward to your future card posts!

LDahl said...

It feels like "Peace". Very, very pretty. Loves it!

atomicvelvetsigh said...

so serene.. nice atmosphere of peace and tranquility.. and indeed great for cards!

Cream said...

I like it very much. The light colours are so peaceful!

Andrea said...

Quite nice!

Kay Aker said...

I love the snoe hearts

Tanya Nichols said...

I have to say that I LOVE that you were able to illustrate and have a place for it to go!!!